Check Out Our Free eResources!
- On March 25, 2020, Pinellas County passed a "Safer at Home" resolution, which will be effective at noon, Thursday, March 26 for individuals, business owners and any place of public assembly to help slow the spread of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus). The City of Largo will align our efforts with the County to promote a collaborative and regional response to protect the health and safety of our community. For questions, about the "Safer at Home Resolution," visit PinellasCounty.org/COVID19 or call 727-464-4333.
- View "Safer at Home Resolutions":
Due dates are extended to May 1, please keep your materials until we reopen.
Access eResources from your device, PC, or laptop! eBooks, eAudiobooks, TV shows, music, movies for all ages; eMagazines and music & art instruction videos.
- Stream 24 hours of music a day through the Freegal app or site. Enjoy the tunes!
- During this difficult time, Largo Public Library is temporarily doubling the hoopla download limit to 8.
- We will also be providing a temporary eResources only library card. If you do not currently have a library card and would like access to our eResources please email email@example.com to set-up temporary access.
Find your next read with our new reader's advisory service!
- Pinellas Genealogy Society may be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep writing! The Friends of Largo Public library have extended the Stanley Shalit Short Story Competition deadline to Saturday, May 2, 5:00pm. Check back for updates!
- The Friends of the Largo Library bookstore is no longer accepting donations, until further notice. We cannot accept items at this time.
- We will update our calendar and Facebook programming are made. Check out our virtual activities on the main library website and Facebook. Stay tuned for updates!
- Largo Turns a Page has been postponed. Stay tuned for updates!
- Art Hops 2020 has been rescheduled for November 14.
- Unemployment assistance information.
- Find tax forms, instructions and related information from IRS.
- At this time, we are not accepting any meeting room or study room reservations, or interlibrary loan requests. Please check back for updates.
- Additional information from City of Largo.